Please read these terms carefully before using urlAD.co' website. By accessing or using this Site and/or Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms Of Service. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you may not access the Site or use any of its services.
This Site ( urlAD.co) allows publishers to shorten any url and earn income by sharing the shortened url. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination url. By using the urlAD.co's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened urls which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using the service of urlAD.co, you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your urlAD.co's account. Note that urlAD.co will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your urlAD.co's account and in case of unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify urlAD.co. urlAD.co assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
Important notice: you also understand that you, and not urlAD.co, are entirely responsible for all the content that you make available via the Site's service. urlAD.co does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Site's service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable but can be reported urlAD.co Contact/Abuse page and actions will be taken by urlAD.co. Under no circumstances will urlAD.co be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site's service by a Publisher.
urlAD.co may, without any previous notice, undertake immediate action against:
The only legitimate way to open a urlAD.co shortened link is with a mouse click. Your traffic should have a valid referrer, otherwise the payment will be rejected. Only the shortened link must be opened when a viewer clicks on the link. Publishers will be paid for clicks on the shortened link, provided that the viewer is shown advertisement for at least 10 seconds.
Payments from urlAD.co are made through PayPal or Alternative getways on demand with a minimum withdrawal amount of $5 (USD) both for PayPal. The publisher's traffic is analyzed to confirm that his/her traffic is abiding the terms of service. Once approved, the payment will be sent to the publisher's Paypal account within 2-7 days (during business days) of payment request.
If a publisher is found breaking any of these Terms of Service, his/her account will be removed and all earnings forfeited. The access to urlAD.co's service will be permanently removed to the publisher who breaches these terms. In such a case, urlAD.co shall have the right to use the publisher's personal data provided. The said publisher shall be notified of his/her illegal activities.
urlAD.co has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by urlAD.co of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
In no event shall urlAD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on urlAD's website, even if urlAD or a urlAD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
urlAD.co may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
urlAD.co allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn income by sharing the shortened URL. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination URL. By using the Site's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened URLs which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using urlAD.co's service, you agree not to:
- Advertise urlAD.co on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites;
- Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server;
- Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content;
- Use the urlAD.co's Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights;
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links;
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links;
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc;
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself;
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder;
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated;
- Create 'redirect loops' with urlAD.co URLs or similar services to generate revenue;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code;
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service;
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed;
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data
General Rules - These apply to all linking methods:
* Does not apply to the links / views generated by the 'Website Entry Script'
** Does not apply to the links / views generated by the 'Website Entry Script' and 'Full Page Script'.
General Rules - The following are not allowed on advertisements displayed on our network: